GUAC -OFF WIN
COOK TIME: 30 Minutes SERVES: 1
4 large avocados
1 red onion, minced
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 orange bell pepper, diced
1 cup pineapple, diced
Freshly ground black pepper
For the Guacamole:
1. Mash avocados and 1 ½ tablespoons of fresh lime juice together with a fork.
2. Add ¼ cup minced red onion, 2 tablespoons minced cilantro, and 1 tomato.
3. Add garlic, and season liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
For the Pineapple Salsa:
1. Combine ¼ cup minced red onion, 1/3 cup minced cilantro, 1 tomato, bell pepper, and pineapple in a large bowl.
2. Add 2-4 tablespoons of fresh lime juice.
3. Season liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
Scoop both the guacamole and the pineapple salsa into serving bowls or a cored-out pineapple bowl, and serve with tortilla chips and Stella Rosa Peach.