END ZONE PIZZA SLIDERS
COOK TIME: 30 Minutes SERVES: 1
Pizza or Marinara sauce
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Butter, melted (1 stick)
1 tsp. Garlic salt
1 tsp. Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 350° degrees.
2. Slice dinner rolls in half so there is a top and a bottom half.
3. Spread pizza or marinara sauce on the bottom half.
4. Add a layer of cheese, then a layer of pepperoni, then another layer of cheese.
5. Put the top half of the bread back on top.
6. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, parmesan cheese, and garlic salt. Use a brush and brush the top of the dinner rolls.
7. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and enjoy with a glass of Stella Rosa® Black.